GamingParodies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Placeholder So Far...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's an idea.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow6000
Casual User
Casual User
shadow6000

Here's an idea. Empty
PostSubject: Here's an idea.   Here's an idea. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

I remember the old Blackarms Studios forum. I'm sure most people looking at this will too.

I'm sure we also all remember what Adrian was like there. Well he's pulling this shit again.
Is it a good idea to kill a forum two weeks after you create it? Of course not. But here he goes, creating this 7eventh Haven ridiculousness, and honestly, I don't buy it. No trolls? We haven't had time for trolls! Imbeciles? Where?

The point I'm making is we need to rethink who's in power here. And Adrian, with his thoughts anything but set in stone for more than five minutes, should not be. Adrian, I like you. But you do some of the stupidest things.

And if you want to make a private forum, don't announce it publicly, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Newman
Newman

Here's an idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea.   Here's an idea. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Signed.
Back to top Go down
Adrian2040N
Admin
Admin
Adrian2040N

Here's an idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea.   Here's an idea. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 pm

I just finished creating 7eventh Haven today, like an hour ago. And the reason I'm leaving is because I do not share the same goals as Three60 and Blackarms.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingparodies.forumotion.com
shadow6000
Casual User
Casual User
shadow6000

Here's an idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea.   Here's an idea. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Well, this is their website. You don't have the right to make a giant scrolling banner bashing them.
Back to top Go down
Adrian2040N
Admin
Admin
Adrian2040N

Here's an idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea.   Here's an idea. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 pm

shadow6000 wrote:
Well, this is their website. You don't have the right to make a giant scrolling banner bashing them.
I DID create the forum. And besides, this is just a Beta. The original one is still alive. Three60 didn't delete it.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingparodies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Here's an idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea.   Here's an idea. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's an idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamingParodies :: General Board :: General Off-Topic Board-
Jump to: